Write For The Guild of Jewellery Designers
Are you interested in making jewellery, jewellery trends or able to give advice with hints and tips? Our online community is filled with creative and talented people so we want to hear from you at The Guild of Jewellery Designers.
As a writer for The GoJD, we will promote your content on our websites and social media and give you a link back to your website which, in turn, helps your own site’s natural rankings in the search engines. This is a fantastic opportunity to promote your jewellery business whilst helping and informing others with useful content.
We want to hear from everyone – from hobbyists and beginners to seasoned professionals and retired masters still with so much to offer.
Interested? All you have to do is get in touch and we will get back to you shortly.
HOW TO APPLY
Great! If you’re reading this bit, you could be interested.
To be considered or if you have any questions, pease send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Writing for the GoJD’.
Content suggestion ideas include:
- Your bench or workshop – give us a tour and show off your workspace – people love to see how others work.
- How did you start in jewellery and what’s your story?
- Marketing; making the transition from hobbyist to professional and getting your business off the ground.
- Tutorial how to’s – show us your methods for getting it right
We look forward to hearing from you.
By contacting The Guild of Jewellery Designers, you confirm that you have agreed to the following terms and conditions
- The content must be relevant to jewellery making, with a topic of your choice.
- Any content including videos, text and images must be 100% your own work and created by you.
- The recommended word count is 500 or more.
- The content cannot be used on any other website or social media other than The GoJD and associated websites until after a period of 3 months following publication by the guild.
- The Guild of Jewellery Designers may choose not to publish your content.
- Your content may be amended by the Guild of Jewellery Designers for grammatical and style purposes.